Workshops & Training
Bowspring is a functional, ergonomic, athletic, and therapeutic practice that aims to maintain your spinal curves and create more balanced harmony within the whole body. It helps to address modern day postural imbalances (such as the C-curve from increased slouching and sitting posture) due to technological advances. It is an evolution of modern postural yoga, with poses and posturing based on uniform muscular tone and fascial directionality.
Bowspring will change your life. It’s that simple. This practice is a potent healer, bringing your body into balance, alignment, and optimal fitness.
Expect to expand your mind and challenge your body with new postural concepts and engagement techniques.
3 hour workshop:
* to break down the 10 key areas of the Bowspring algorithm
* to learn the ABC’s of each area
* to learn elemental poses and feel them in your body
* to connect on a deeper level to all parts of your body
* to achieve more optimal ways of moving in your every day life
* to eliminate pain, injury, and ailment (with consistent practice)
We will end the workshop with a Bowspring flow so that you can move in a creative sequence with your new body, mind, heart information.
* full accountability and radical responsibility
* showing up in big ways for yourself and others
* strength in body, heart, and soul is the new sexy
* moving with mindfulness and compassion through all areas of your life
Date: Saturday January 11, 2020
Time: 130pm – 430pm
Place: Moon Room at The Yoga Lab Victoria, BC (Fort & Cook St.)
Space for 10
E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cash/ Cheques also accepted.
Facebook Event Page: Bowspring Basics
Advanced Training: A weekend intensive to dive deep into your bowspring, body, and heart potential.